Wednesday 22 January 2014

Yarn along

~ Two of my favourite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs.  I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? Take a photo and share it either on your blog or on Flickr. Leave a link below to share your photo with the rest of us! ~ Ginny 



This is my first week to join Ginny and lots of others for the Wednesday Yarn along

 The aim is to share what you are knitting and what you are reading.
On my needles is the start of a dress for a knitting toy I've made and I am reading Simple Abundance. 
There's an entry for each day of the year but I love to just dip in and out of it, it's always on the bedside table or on the table downstairs with my knitting.



Gratitude 22/365

Today I'm grateful for,
For the beautiful sunny afternoon,
Enjoying a cup of tea sat outside,
All the green shoots coming up in the garden,
Spending the day with Tallon and Lily (inset day),
Enjoying a peaceful evening of blogging and knitting.

No comments: