Friday 24 January 2014

GROW YOUR BLOG !

Blogland,
What a wonderful place to spend hours floating around in the lives
 of some of the most talented and gifted people. 
There's so much colour and creativity.
I've spent many hours drinking tea and entering the homes
of these lovely people.

For me this year is all about the journey not the destination, and new beginnings.
I wanted to record this new and exciting journey.
I keep a personal journal where I write pages and pages of my deepest feelings and emotions.
However, I don't know about you but I find that life is racing by and it's amazing that all the
stuff that happened last week quickly becomes the past and all the little things that are said and done
get lost somewhere out there so I wanted to record the lighter moments of my journey.
so here I am my own little space in blogland.

This is probably your first visit to my blog,
so why don't I tell you a little bit about myself and a little of what I'll be blogging about.

Hi, I'm Joanne, a forty something, single parent of three,
 living with the ups and downs of Bi-Polar disorder.
 The four of us live in modest home, in a small town in the beautiful county of Somerset.
I (We) love to create.
Knitting, Cross Stitch, Sewing, Card making, Scrap Booking, Baking, Photography
 you name it I've probably had a go at it.
Just today I took a crash course in crochet and am doing a more in-depth course on Sunday.
I also loving spending time in the garden, this is a fairly new pass time. 
I spent the summer last year learning all about gardening
 and giving my garden a make over.



The garden at the start of the Summer



Progress


Next stage


All done

Life's roller coaster can be rough around here at times, when I 
 was diagnosed with Bi-Polar two years ago 
it did give us some answers to why life had been so up and down, 
 this has played a big part in the separation of myself and the children's dad.
 so I may on occasions have a little rant about it
but like I said before I've started this blog to 
record the lighter moments of my (our) journey

I love spending quality time with my little monkeys.
We love to go bowling, catch the latest movie at the cinema, 
take a walk around the gardens at Stourhead or take a wind swept walk along the beach
 or may be it will be spent filling the pages 
of family scrap book.

(Tallon, Lily &Flynn)

So there you go that's me
I hope you enjoyed your visit and will come back soon.


 Joanne x



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Wanda from Tidbits and Treasures. I'm stopping by from the Grow Your Blog 2014.

Welcome to the world of blogging. As busy as you are--three kids, lots of craft interests, a yard, etc.--I'm sure you will have plenty to blog about.

Karen B. said...

Hi there,
my name is Karen B. I am a volunteer for Vicki and I would like to welcome you to todays GYB event and wish you a nice time and many followers.
Hugs,
Karen B.

Beth in NEPA said...

Hi I am Beth L. from Conversations from my House, stopping by from the Grow Your Blog party. Your blog title pulled me in as I love tea and tea parties. I even do a weekly blog post about Tea Partys.
I loved seeing all the pictures from gardens where you walk.

Fat Dormouse said...

I hope you're not in one of the places in Somerset that are under water at the moment! Our friends live in Frome, so they're okay, but the fact that some people have been flooded for almost a month is terrible!
I've enjoyed reading your blog & look forward to finding more out about you in the future.

Fatdormouse.blogspot.com
Dormouse.wibsite.com

Carol D. said...

Love the header to your blog with the beautiful tea cups. I admire your gardening project, you are making a wonderful transformation. Lovely children too.

Pookledo said...

Hiya! I'm a knitter and a gardener. Love what you did with your garden. very nice!