Wednesday 15 January 2014

Bed Time Watching


We had a lot of late nights over Christmas and hadn't quite got back into the routine of school bed times but I decided it would be a good idea to have an extra early night. So all three little monkeys went to bed very early, they did a little reading before in tucked them in and said goodnight.

This gave me the opportunity to watch a film before I tuck myself into bed nice and early.

And what a beautiful love story The Notebook is I watched it in such a long time,
 but it's up there in my top ten movies.

I have been so happy this week, I've been out knitting every morning so far and of course when I've got home I've sat down with a cup of tea and said to myself I'll just finish this then I'll go tidy up, well it never works out that way, I just can't put the knitting needles down. So tomorrow after dropping the monkeys at school I'll come home clean and tidy first and when that's done I can pick up my knitting needles again.

15/365 
Today I'm grateful for,
My new knitting needles, 
My new crochet book, (hopefully I'll be able to make the dolls once I've done my course)
Tallon (oldest monkey) cooking tea,
Having the chance to watch a favourite film,
Talking with my mum,
And for feeling happy,

Joanne x

No comments: